Real, Reliable Legal Services
Thomas H. Sayre has 30 years of general practice law experience with a successful record of satisfied clients. He has a Finance background to help you through your particular problem(s).
If you have been the victim of a serious car accident, need the services of a social security disability lawyer or an adoption lawyer, contact Mr. Sayre.
If you have received a serious criminal traffic ticket, contact Mr. Sayre.
Accident and Personal Injury Legal Services for the Shenandoah Valley
Civil & Criminal Trials, Personal Injury, Serious Car Accidents, Social Security Disability, Adoptions, Probate, Deeds, Wills, & More
222 E. Main Street, Front Royal, Virginia
Help When You Need It, and the Expertise to Lead Your Case
Mr. Sayre has a Finance background to help you through your particular case
He has 30 years of general practice law experience with a successful record of satisfied clients
He is a member of the Virginia State Bar, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, West Virginia State Bar (inactive status), and Warren County Bar
Mr. Sayre will advocate for you in your time of need. Call now for consultation.
Leadership on Multiple Fronts
Mr. Sayre is a member or former member in good standing of the following professional and charitable organizations:
1) Warren County Board of Supervisors - Shenandoah District
2) Former Assistant Attorney General - Public Protection Division and represented the Dept. of Motor Vehicles
3) Knights of Columbus, former Grand Knight and District Deputy
4) Former Staff Attorney with the WV Public Service Commission - regulated utilities
5) Former two-term member of the Front Royal Town Council
6) Front Royal-Warren County Chamber of Commerce
7) American Catholic Lawyers Association, Inc.